The Eartec Company had its humble beginnings manufacturing wired intercoms back in 1961. Today, with a full line of headset options and decades of technological advancements, Eartec wired systems are built rock solid to provide many years of faithful service.
With the latest redesign and upgrades to the TCS series ( PD20TCS )we have taken our wired communication systems to a whole new level of engineering, performance and affordability.
At the heart of all Eartec wired intercoms is the TCS power station. Housed in an impact resistant ABS enclosure the TCS station includes system circuitry and also supplies power to the entire talking pattern. Replacing expensive rack mounted amplifiers, the TCS Power Station includes both standard AC wall current and lantern battery power options. This makes the TCS completely portable for "On Location" use (Battery included).
What makes the TCS series unique is that the headsets are individually amplified external to the power station making the systems modular.
ProLine and Xtreme are full size headsets that feature a miniature amplifier and volume control built into the earcup. Lightweight and Mid-weight headsets utilize the BP 101, a compact external amplifier / volume control. This allows you to customize the talking pattern simply by combining headsets and optional components. Features
- Impact, water, & dust resistant Power Station
- Portable for "ON Location" use
- Modular, expandable up to 8 headsets
- Regular wall current or battery power option
- Lightweight - Heavy Duty headset options
- ProLine Headsets - Self Contained, amplifier inside ear cup
- Affordable - Utilize existing cables
- AC Adapter: 12v / 200mA
- Battery: (2) 6V Lantern Battery, 6 VDC, 10Ah
- Weight: 1 lbs