Delivering sound so detailed and real, the Earthworks QTC30mp matched pair brings recordings to life and supplies a truly accurate snapshot of your sound.
Its near-perfect omnidirectional polar pattern is uniform across all specified frequencies, letting the microphone capture rich and consistent detail at any position around the capsule.
With an extended 3Hz - 30kHz ruler-flat frequency response (with no frequencies exaggerated or attenuated) the result is a more accurate representation of the original sound.
The QTC30 is time coherent, precisely capturing high and low frequency sounds with no phase errors, which will smear transients and create other time related distortions.
With an SPL rating of 140dB the QTC30 has plenty of headroom, so there is no need to worry about the microphone distorting. And there is no proximity effect, you can get the QTC30 as close as you want to the sound source.
Ideal for for recording quieter sources such as vocals, strings and distant miked orchestras or choirs, these low noise omnis are also an excellent best for drum overheads, close-miked wind and percussion instruments, and foley. Features
- Matched Pair Quiet Time Coherent Low Noise Omni Mic - 6Hz-30kHz
- With a frequency response to 30kHz and excellent impulse response, it will reproduce sounds with incredible detail that are true and life-like, making it an ideal and affordable best for recording applications
- Intended for detailed sources
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Flat frequency response, fast impulse response and exceptional polar characteristics
- Accurate and uncolored
- Handles sound levels up to 142dB with no proximity effect or handling noise
- Requires 48V Phantom Power
- Frequency Response: 3Hz to 30kHz ±1/-3dB
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Sensitivity: 34mV/Pa
- Power Requirements: 24-48V Phantom, 10mA
- Max Acoustic Input: 140dB SPL
- Output: XLR
- Output Impedance: 65 balanced
- Min Output Load: 600 between pins 2 & 3
- Noise: 20dB SPL equivalent
- Dimensions L x D: 165mm x 22mm