The ADDER Link AV Series is a range of audiovisual extenders high video resolutions and superb quality audio up to 300m using standard CAT5, 5e, 6, 7 cable.Designed for use in Digital Signage applications, the innovative design allows for flexible distribution that can grow in line with project developments and ensures direct of crystal clear communication to consumers at the point of decision. The ADDER Link AV Series avoids the prohibitive of fiber optic cabling, displays with built in CPUs or locating a CPU next to each screen. Features
Rack Mount Options:
- Transmitter Link VGA Video & Audio
- Extends a single high-resolution video and high fidelity audio signal to 4 different receivers
- Local port to connect local screen and speakers or to cascade to other ADDER Link AV104T transmitter units
- Extends video and audio across a single CATx cable
- High fidelity clickless digital audio (16bit, 44.1 kHz, stereo)
- Fine, independent sharpness and brightness control
- DDC support
- Integrated state of the art 300MHz DeSkew with 62ns full scale & 2ns granularity (AV101R only)
- Feed through / cascade port at transmitter
- Dual video and audio outputs at receiver
- Use stand alone or rack mount 16 modules across 3U
- Advanced spike suppression circuits for reliability in 'noisy' installations
- All metal construction
- Power / video indication confirms correct operation
- Both the local (computer-end) and remote (display-end) units may be rack mounted in the ADDER Link AV Series rack mount chassis. The chassis enable 16 units to be mounted in 3U of 19-inch rack space. The units are rack mounted using the optional rack mount faceplate.
- Extension Technology: Differential analogue signaling for video signals.
- Physical (All Adder Link Av Units): Metal case (steel and stainless steel), 98mm x 95mm x 25mm.
- Spike Suppression: All ADDER Link AV units are fitted with spike suppression circuits.
- Approvals: FCC class A, CE marked.
- Operating Voltage: 100-240VAC
- Power Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Weight: 2.1 lbs