Audio streaming [a2dp] is an audio protocol of bluetooth technology. This profile allows for audio to be streamed wirelessly from your compatible device, such as a smartphone, to the source unit so you can enjoy your favorite music or streaming music service such as pandora or spotify, wirelessly.
The aux input allows you to connect to the audio output of an external device such as an mp3 player or smartphone so you can enjoy your music through your system.
The av input allows you to connect to the video and/or audio output of an external device so you can enjoy your audio and video contet through your system. Features
- Weather proof 60 watts x 4 max power, balance/fader/bass/treble and preset built-in eq
- No cd or dvd player, plays mp3, wma, fm/am, digital media from smart phones
- Compatible with audio out from smart phones and mp3 players
- USB, aux, av, rear camera, input
- Front, rear & sub pre amp outputs
- Screen Size: 5 in.
- Weight: 3.45 lbs