Plugable Technologies USBC-VGA USB-C To VGA Adapter for Retina Pixel Lumia
$33.00 You Save $9.90 (30.00%)
We are committed to developing and producing products that exceed the performance, quality and value of our clients. We reflect this commitment by providing as much benefit as we can with our product shopping with safety and fun with us. We always add a multitude of new products as we continue to develop innovative and creative products as per the requirements. We triple check all our products to assure they meet our standards.
The Plugable USBC-VGA adapter enables a full HD-capable VGA output from systems which support “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” (Alt Mode) via USB-C such as the Apple 12? Retina MacBook 2015 / 2016, the Chromebook Pixel  2015, and upcoming systems based on the Intel Skylake/Alpine Ridge platform.
Alt Mode adapters allow you to add an additional display output easily and inexpensively on supported systems. Since “DisplayPort Alternate Mode” is a direct pipeline to your graphics processor via special functionality introduced in USB 3.1, there is no performance penalty to using the adapter; the attached display should be just as responsive and functional as if it were connected to a video port directly attached to your system’s motherboard.Features
- Enables an inexpensive additional VGA output port on supported systems
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Supports resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz
- Adapter is fully Plug and Play; no special driver installation required (though please note that system will require functional graphics drivers and USB drivers for Alt Mode to function properly)
- Complies with the VESA “DisplayPort Alternate Mode on USB Type-C Connector” Standard
- Most current USB-C-enabled tablets and phones do not support “Alternate Mode” video output functionality. Additionally, USB 3.1 controllers from ASMedia do not support Alternate Mode video output. If you’re unsure if your USB-C system supports Alternate Mode video output, please contact your system manufacturer to confirm
- Host Interface: USB
- VGA: Yes