We are committed to developing and producing products that exceed the performance, quality and value of our clients. We reflect this commitment by providing as much benefit as we can with our product shopping with safety and fun with us. We always add a multitude of new products as we continue to develop innovative and creative products as per the requirements. We triple check all our products to assure they meet our standards.
Elo 1717L standard format touchscreen monitor is built to withstand the rigors of continuous public use with a rugged built-for-touch design. Its stylish, thin and modern look, coupled with a retail-focused feature set and is an attractive solution for commercial touchscreen monitor needs. The 1717L is well suited for point-of-sale, point-of-information, point-of-service, interactive signage and loyalty systems. The touchmonitor is environmentally friendly, lightweight and uses less power with state-of-the-art LED backlights in the display panel. Features
- Sleek and thin design with built-for-touch reliability
- 60% Energy savings using LED technology
- Removable base and mounting options including VESA, wall and pole-mounting
- Typical power consumption: 20W, internal and external power options
- Flexible and space-saving
- Sealed touchscreen against dirt, dust and liquids
- USB and RS232 serial connections
- Color: Black
- Size: 17"
- Touch Technology: 5-Wire Resistive - Single Touch
- Resolution: 1280 x 1024
- Touch Interface: Serial RS 232 & USB