Fotodiox Pro 145mm ND1000 Filter is a true neutral density filter designed to darken the image by 10 stops. The filter is double threaded and designed to work with the WonderPana filter system. It features an even, neutral gray Color: for creative photography applications. ND1000 filter offers a 10-stop value which allows you to slow down the shutter speed or use a larger aperture in bright light conditions. Neutral Density filters have their unique applications and offer the possibility of achieving otherwise impossible results. ND filters reduce the amount of light reaching the film/CCD. Fotodiox ND filters are a true neutral grey and do not Color: cast the images. Features
- Premium grade optical glass filter; high quality, double threaded, multi-coated ND1000 filter.
- Premium grade anodized aluminum ring; 145mm x 1mm standard filter thread; filter ring is 7mm thick
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used, allowing film to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars. Decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, in turn helping to separate subjects from their background.
- Decrease the effective ISO of high-speed film and allow it to be used outdoors in bright situations. Allows video cameras (which have fixed shutter speeds) to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes that can cause overexposure.
- 24 Month Warranty
- Handle: Wndpn145-Nd1000
- Density: +10 Stop Value
- Ring Height: 7mm Thick
- Thread Size: 145mm x 1mm Standard Thread
- Construction: Premium Grade Anodized Aluminum & Optic Grade Glass
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Weight: 454 g