406 MHz Satellite 3 406 EPIRB
The SATELLITE3 406 EPIRB has quietly built a reputation in the commercial fishing industry. This workhorse utilizes a proprietary electronics package for faster, more stable 406 MHz transmissions to low-earth orbiting LEOSAR satellites. In an emergency, your registered, digitally-coded distress message is broadcast via a powerful 6-watt, 406 MHz signal (typically within 1 hour). An integrated 121.5 MHz homing signal then guides local Search and Rescue (SAR) efforts.
Upgrade to GPS positioning with the optional GPS interface cable (sold separately). This connects the SATELLITE3 to your vessel's GPS receiver to continuously update and store precise position data. GPS positioning narrows the search radius from 2.3 nm down to .05 nm (110 yds) and provides SAR notification typically in 2-15 minutes.
- Manual Category II bracket has a low profile and is easy to rail mount or secure on deck
- Automatic Category I Sea Shelter3 bracket is fully enclosed and is made of high density, UV-stabilized polyethylene for years of extreme abuse; the rod system releases the beacon when submerged in water between 4.9 and 13.1 ft (1.5 - 4 m)
Entry Level, but Feature-Packed
- Full functional self-test including battery voltage and internal circuitry
- Bright LED strobe conserves battery power without sacrificing intensity
- Single, three-position switch for easy test and operation
- Lanyard coiled on recessed spool for non-tangling deployment
- Exclusive, polycarbonate blend construction for maximum UV and chemical resistance
- Up to 72 hours continuous operation at -4 degrees F
Product : ACR SATELLITE 3 406 CAT II EPIRB W/ DIGITAL DISPLAY
Manufacturer : ACR ELECTRONICS
Manufacturer Part No : 2875
UPC : 791659028759